23.12.10

Naps in hotel rooms.

I've been in São Paulo for the past week, hence the lack of posts. This week has been lovely, mainly because of how much time I've been with Gian, my lovely boyfriend. As much as I don't want to leave, Sunday I'll be going to the beach for New Year's. And then back to my house (which I must emphasize that that place is not my home, it's just not.) I hope you are all having a wonderful vacation and that your Christmas is great and that 2011 is better than 2010 was.

Oh, and on a unrelated note, I would just like to comment that I think it's sad when people aren't close with their siblings; my older sister is my best friend and nobody knows me as well as she does.

2 comments:

Gian said...

Naps.

I agree, this has been a pretty amazing week :)

Also agree with it being sad when people aren't close to their siblings :/

Gian said...

You are the nicest thing I've ever met, baby!