28.8.12

Things that make my heart ache:


  • Seeing ads for elderly people who have gotten lost and haven't been found
  • Parents whose children have passed away
  • Older people having lunch by themselves
  • Movies that portray close mother/daughter relationships
  • Abandoned pets
  • Having 519 Facebook friends, 168 Twitter followers and 312 Tumblr followers and still feeling excruciatingly lonely on a daily basis
  • 'Asleep' by The Smiths
  • Poetry about lost love
  • Couples who can't be together because of distance and/or timing
  • My cat when he meows to be let in and for some reason or another, he isn't allowed to be indoors
  • Watching my grandparents interact with each other
  • 'Titanic'
  • When Gian senses that something is wrong so he squeezes my hand and we don't have to talk about it
  • Watching people say good-bye to their loved ones at the airport
  • 'Like Crazy'

2 comments:

amudi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gian said...

Hopefully you wont see this until one day when you're reading back on your blog, mas só estou passando aqui to tell you que you are SO BEAUTIFUL e I am so glad I am your boyfriend and im so lucky to have even met you! Você é bonita, engraçada, silly, have good taste (em comida, musica, livros, filmes, TUDO) e you are possibly one of the best people I have ever met!

You rock, my love!