7.3.13

I started watching Freaks and Geeks yesterday and oh my word, I have the biggest crush on 19 year old Jason Segel. Like, I already had a huge crush on him nowadays, like in How I Met Your Mother or I Love You, Man but seeing him young made my brain scream 'OH MY WORD, YOU COULD TOTALLY DATE HIM AND IT WOULDN'T BE WEIRD." So yeah, that's what's been going on in my life lately. Like, the last character I felt this emotionally attached to was probably Jesse Pinkman in season 1 and 2. 

But I mean, LOOK AT THAT FACE. SO CUTE.

PS: A couple of people has said things along the lines of 'How had you never seen Freaks and Geeks before?!' to me and I don't really know they've seen it, I mean, if it weren't for the amount of Tumblr screen caps I've seen, I wouldn't even know the show existed. But yeah, the show is cool and so is Jason Segel and James Franco and Seth Rogen and Judd Apatow. 

4 comments:

Gabi said...

eu nunca vi, mas já ouvi falar. é bom, vale a pena?

turnmeanimalturnmedumb said...

when you're done with freaks and geeks, watch undeclared. it's another judd apatow show that had one season that is a lot like freaks and geeks but takes place in college and it also has jason segal!

turnmeanimalturnmedumb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
turnmeanimalturnmedumb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.