28.9.09

Dreamy

Walking into the small apartment, she shrugged off her jacket. Arms bare, she kicked off her green flats and went into her bedroom. She found him laying down on the bed. Wearing only his faded blue jeans, he stared at the ceiling. She smiled fondly at him, breathing slowly. 
"Hey baby," she said, going on top of the bed. 
He lazily turned and looked at her. He smiled and pulled her in for a kiss. 
She giggled and kissed him, her ringed fingers running through his shaggy hair. 
She curled up against him, her head on his chest ,his heartbeat in her ears.
He traced the tattoo of a bird on her shoulder, his long fingers tickling her skin. 
"Promise you'll always love me?" she asked, looking into his deep eyes. 
"No. But I love you now. Is that enough?" he answered, closing his eyes. 
"Yeah, it is." She answered, pulling him close.
And it was. 

-

I'm not sure what this is. I thought of it randomly these days and it's just been a while since I wrote anything, so why not? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

geente que liindo
eu ameei lu!
(:

alangolom said...

So I came across your blog, and I really like it!
Wanna know something creepy? This post reminds me a little bit of something I wrote recently... only the roles are inverted
http://scratchedonpaper.blogspot.com/2009/10/elipses.html