11.6.10



I love these movies, the first, the second and the third. I even own the second one.
I went to the pré-estréia of the third in the movies, I screamed when shirtless Zac Efron appeared, I cried at the end.
High School Musical is so much better than all this other crap on TV, there's the whole friendship story behind it, it's funny, the songs are catchy as hell, Sharpay and Ryan are fabulous [on a side note, I'd love it if Ryan and Kurt from Glee became bestfriends], Chad is kick-ass, Troy and Gabriella are cute and they all dance and sing well. And then Camp Rock came and it just wasn't the same, it sucked.

What team? Wildcats! What team? Wildcats! Getcha head in the game!

Okay, I can feel you all judging me, I'll stop now, haha.


PS: fuck, i miss being a wildcat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I judge.
But I respect
(:

Anonymous said...

And hell, I can bet you ANYTHING all of us have seen the movies and listened to the songs.

I know I have. And sung along!