2.6.10

This is me looking at pictures of couples on Facebook:
First thought: Aww, I want to travel with my boyfriend and take goofy pictures!
Second thought: ...I wish I had a boyfriend.

NO LIFE.

On an unrelated note, I watched Sex and the City 2 with my friends and they liked it, but they didn't watch the series or the first movie, so maybe they didn't get it. Like there was a part where Carrie's in her old apartment and she looks out the window and Big's waiting for her downstairs and the window's rolled down and he's smiling at her, just like he always did, and I internally freaking out with love and they were just like "...okay." I also finished watching the 6th (and last!) season today, since my mom bought it like two weeks ago. It's beautiful and I almost cried :] I love Sex and the City.

On an other unrelated note, I think ex-boyfriends should all just crawl into a hole and DIE. kbye

PS: Just because Vicky's the only one posting, I feel better about writing nonsense posts like this haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha linda.

sheep said...

i agreee about the ex boyfriend thing.