27.8.10

So it's 8 minutes after midnight and I still have to dry my hair and I haven't studied for my biology or sociology test tomorrow and I haven't even packed but I'll be walking out of school at 8:40 and then heading home to finish packing and then at 12:03 (according to the website) I'll be happily flying toward São Paulo, my beloved city, and to my favorite people in the world.

AND TOMORROW, NOT A SINGLE FUCK WILL BE GIVEN.
Cara, ainda não caiu a ficha que amanhã eu vou ver a Vicky e vai cair a ficha quando eu já tiver pego a mala e tiver walking out e vou ver ela e vai ser tipo KJSHDFKJSHDFKJSDHF WORLD EXPLODING FROM SO MUCH AWESOMENESS.

I should go sleep now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

except que eu nem vou te pegar LOLOLOL.
(:
jokes hahahahah

Gian said...

haha, eu li expect.

"AWESOMENESS" é tipo muito pouco.
Vc tem que multiply it by alot..

ITS AN AWESOMENESS ALOT!