15.8.10

This is getting ridiculous. I mean, I feel exhausted and things ache and I think, "hey, maybe I'll write about this in my blog" and I open the window and then I just close it again.
Maybe my friend's right, maybe I should see a therapist. It's just that I don't think it makes much sense to tell my problems to a complete stranger who is just listening because she's being paid when I can't even talk to my friends about things that bother me. And I know bottling things up is bad for you, I get that when I have self-destructive urges or when I feel like crying in the middle of class or when my chest aches.
Or maybe nothing's wrong, I'm just down because it's Sunday and I'm listening to Death Cab and I can't stop shivering and I'm homesick and although I went out with two different groups of people today and Friday, the whole time I just wanted to not be there. Maybe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's up to you what you tell and share, but just remember, we're all here for you, and we won't judge.

We love you. (:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Vicky :]

Gian said...

[3] pra vicky.

but telling people things may be hard, especially because then they know more about you that you were willing to share.

And thats maybe why therapists may be good. Because you dont know them and they dont know you, and thus, can´t interfere with your life or tell other people your secrets.


I love you