22.9.10

Miscellaneous

  • We need to concentrate on more than meets the eye.
  • Lately, I've been very sleepy but then when I lie down to actually go to sleep, it takes me an hour and I'm just in that limbo between being awake and sleeping and it's just argh.
  • I presented my Posimusic today and, with all modesty, I can say that it's very lovely. This is the song and we taped random cute things and when put together, it looks pretty good. I can't stand the song anymore because we kept listening to it over and over again while we were filming.
  • I love Lady Gaga songs on Glee.
  • My sister has been in charge of changing my Tumblr password and I'm allowed to log in when I don't have any work to do and she always names them after TV characters. My sister is probably my favorite person in the world.
  • This list makes no sense.
  • I have a debutante ball [this sounds like I live in the 19th century or something] to go on Saturday and I realized today that I'd much rather spend my night on the computer, skype-ing with Gian instead. I'm going to go though, mainly because it's been a while since I've gotten dressed up to go out with my friends.
  • We started learning about factorials yesterday in math and I don't understand it because I'm too distracted reading the number in a very excited voice in my head.
  • Why is there never chocolate in this house? Or anything else sweet? I'm craving sugar now and I'm going to have to content myself with eating a cereal bar.
  • I'm going to go study now, I have a math and a philosophy test on Friday.

1 comment:

Gian said...

I like your list :3

EU QUERO VER SEU POSIIII

uhh, your FACE makes no sense! (but it is cute :3)

YAY, MATHS!
7!
SEVENFACTORIAAAAAAAL

haha, SEMPRE tem something sweet na minha casa. Its called MAHSELF!
(lol, and chocolate tambem. SEMPRE tem chocolate :3)