28.9.10

So, I'm sick. I haven't been sick in a while. Between yesterday and today, all I ate was 5 crackers and half an apple. I can't even calculate how much water I've drunk, my stomach feels heavy from so much water. Yesterday, I got out of bed at 4:30 PM and I've been wearing my pijamas for the past two days. My mom just walked in and suggested that I study this afternoon for my tests this week; if I don't feel like studying when I'm healthy, I definitely won't do it when I'm sick. I'm listening to the new My Chemical Romance song on Tumblr now, it's pretty good, way better than I expected it to be. Bruna and Rafa sent me texts checking to see if I was okay and Gian called me yesterday. :)

(This post is so useless, sorry gaiz.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i WOULD call
but you know the drill
=S

Gian said...

Skype na veia, Vi, na veia.

My sentence did not make that much sense.
wateva :)