29.3.11


I can't even begin to fully express how much these Dove 'Real Beauty' campaigns mean to me; it's so important for young girls to grow up liking the way that they look because honestly, if they don't, their self-esteem is just going to get worse as they get older. I mean, I've spent so much time feeling like I wasn't pretty or skinny enough and I'm finally starting to actually like the way I look. Just yeah, fuck beauty standards. The other two Dove campaigns are here and here (this one always makes me feel like crying, haha.)

2 comments:

Gian said...

:)
que bom que some people care e put it on TV :)

Ca said...

sim!!
i always feel like crying with the last one, too. that song's just so fucking nice.
(funny, eu tinha colocado pretty, mas nice is much more like it. sei la. weird.)