18.4.11

I haven't been much in the blog-posting mood, partly because I'm sick and I've just had nothing to say.
  • I went to the doctor today and as it turns, I have sinusitis so I have pills to take and this water squirty thing to put up my nose. So it goes.
  • My nails are this nice lavender color.
  • Gian gets here on Wednesday.
  • As it turns out, Carol knows this girl who used to be in my class last year. Sometimes I get this feeling that everyone I know knows each other in some way.
  • I love Nicki Minaj's part in 'Monster'. (here)
  • I'm not particularly sure why I'm making this list.
  • okay
  • yeah

This gif is irrelevant, but Mean Girls is one of my favorite movies:

3 comments:

Gian said...

:3 yay

Anonymous said...

OLHA AS DORGAS LUIZA.

Ca said...

Eu gosto de listas (: