5.7.12


  • I feel a certain twinge of jealousy of people who are comfortably with posting their thoughts and feelings with no filter on the internet. I feel like everything I post is so obnoxiously overthought and calculated.
  • It's currently 10:45 PM and I've been in bed since 1:30 PM, with the exception of going to the bathroom and getting food in the kitchen. It was kind of worth it though, because I watched like six episodes of Dexter and finished the season. I feel like the 'sloth' guy in Se7en. 
  • Tomorrow I'm finally going to go watch 'The Amazing Spider-Man'! 
  • The Rookie road trip is happening and it's so beautiful and lovely and everything right in the world and I honestly don't really wish I lived in US but right now, I very much wish I could be in  one of the visiting cities.
  • I CARE SO LITTLE ABOUT SOCCER AND THESE FIREWORKS SCARE MY CATS.
  • Lately, my reaction to thing that bother me in life is to feel nauseous. Like, to the point where I'm upset about things to the point of wanting to vomit.
  • Sitting in the backseat of my mom's car makes me feel panicky and claustrophobic.
  • I made a new 8tracks mix today! 
  • I watched 'To Rome with Love' this week and I liked it a lot but I just thought that Ellen Page was a weird casting choice, because they go on and on in the movie about how sensual and enticing and beautiful she is but Ellen Page just kind of looks like a child. 
  • I'm headed to Portugal on Sunday and it'll be summer there and I'll either have to embrace my weird toes and awful stomach or spend the three weeks wearing closed shoes and covering my tummy at the beach. Honestly, I hope it'll be the first option. 
  • OKAY I'M DONE WITH THIS POST, TIME TO GO EAT FOOD

No comments: