14.1.11

I'm not sure why I'm writing this

I love:
  • The way my grandma always wears the same perfume, so her smell never changes
  • Random surges of inspiration
  • Books that are so lovely that they make me want to cry
  • Good morning and good night texts
  • Cats
  • Being followed by my favorite tumblrs
  • When people I love show me songs
  • Listening to people speak in foreign languages [especially French, though]
  • Napping in the sun
  • The Office bloopers
  • Friendly strangers
  • Felt-tip pens
  • That sound Skype chat makes when you receive a message
  • Guiozas cozidas no vapor
  • Talking to people in a mix of English and Portuguese
  • The smell of books
  • Pictures of couples
  • Multicolored hair
  • Words tattooed on wrists
  • Cigarette lighters
  • Metaphors about sex
  • Scrawling song lyrics in notebooks
  • Being the last person awake in my house
  • The name 'Africa' for a person
  • Glee covers
  • The concept of infinity
  • Oversized glasses
  • Dark nail polish
  • Sleeping with the air conditioner on
and lots and lots more.

1 comment:

Gian said...

nossa, eu tambem love mixing languages.
MENOS COM O ESPANHOL DA VICKY JAJAJAJAJA
:)
brinks, a vicky é cabana :)
(bacana*)

I love good morning and good night texts too :D
I love practically all of the above, but I'll just say one of the ones i dont: The first one.
That would be stalkerish e taria todo mundo wtf
:)
I love you :)

WOOO

hahahahahabananahahaha