25.1.11

Gage: You don’t think I deserve your attention?
Zuckerberg: I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall they have a right to give it a try, but there is no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention; you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients are intellectually or creatively capable of doing. Did I adequately answer your condescending question?

1 comment:

Gian said...

Zuckerberg:As for the charges, I believe I deserve some recognition from this board.
Chairwoman: I'm sorry?
Zuckerberg: Yes.
Chairwoman: I don't understand...
Zuckerberg: Which part?


Fuck yea :)