4.1.11

So, today I was cleaning my room [I've decided that I'm going to give my room a make-over because I'm sick of having a room that doesn't reflect my personality, y'know?] and I found my reading log*! The one I found was from seventh grade and I had this young teacher and she was really nice and she liked me because I read a lot and whenever she had to go somewhere, she left me and my friends in charge of the class, it was cute. Anyways, I was reading what I wrote and there's this three page entry about how you can only be in a loving relationship if you have healthy self-esteem and that you can't depend on men to love you fully [this was a reflection of 'I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings', by the way] and my teacher was all like 'Yeah, you go, girl'. Then there's this other entry from when I was reading Gossip Girl and I'm talking about how stupid it is that these ungrateful rich kids are all like 'oh my life' and doing stupid shit and smoking pot. It's bizarre how mature I am.


*We had reading logs in 6th to 8th grade and you had to read a certain amount every week [or was it every day? I'm not sure now] and then write about the chapter that you read. Everybody hated it, except me because I like reading and I really liked all my teachers; I'm an English nerd, whatevah.

1 comment:

Gian said...

.. babe, medo do teu 7th grade self haha

btw, eu tambem tinha reading log! Eu cheated on it once.
MEGA MALANDROW EU