6.5.11

  • I feel like I've been neglecting Placebo lately so I'm making up for it now. I wish I could put into words what the introduction of 'This Picture' makes me feel.
  • Gian's internet crashed earlier so I tried making a gif of myself. This is the result, it's pretty bad.
  • Today I decided that I want to have three kids and that the first tattoo I get is going to be placed on my foot.
  • I finished 'Sputnik Sweetheart' last night and it's the fourth Haruki Murakami book I've read. Whenever I finish reading a book that I really liked, I always feel like hugging the author.
  • I miss Vicky.
  • I think it's pretty cool how a lot of people I know are going to be taking the SAT tomorrow morning in different parts of the world. Standardized tests are so organized. (Good luck to any of you taking it, by the way!)
  • I love you, I love you, I love you. I'm scared that you're going to leave.
  • I'm flirting with the idea of getting a nose ring. I probably won't because my parents are very much against piercings but I think they're cute. I've just been bored of my face and I want to change something. I'm also considering getting bangs and growing out my hair.
  • I've been having issues with my sleep - in the sense that it takes me so long to fall asleep and when I sleep, I don't rest and when I wake up, I'm always so tired and it feels like I didn't actually rest. I don't know.
  • I'd really like to meet someone new.
  • I'm not going to school tomorrow.

2 comments:

Gian said...

I really like this post!
I missed your lists :3
E OMG, MOVING THINGY I LOVE :3

Anonymous said...

<3<3<3<3<3 do you even know how much i love you?