4.7.09

Attempt number one

I was going to try to write my book, but I had a "i suck at writing" crisis and deleted it all. I'll continue some other time. Besides, I'm sleepy (: For now, I'm going to write about what I did today, because that's what André did and it's been a while since I've laughed that hard. 

So, today I woke, and I had to wake up at like 7:40, since our taxi was coming to pick us up at 8:15. So, I walked up to go to the bathroom but, surprise surprise, someone was already there so I had to control my bladder and I got dressed. After, I went up to have breakfast with Mique, Pao, and Mari which was yummy - mm Nutella! - and then Aninha walked in and was like, "Bom dia, Mari!" and ever so casually ignored the rest of us hahah corte. And so then I brushed my teeth, put the last things in my suitcase and said goodbye to everybody. I was stressing that I had forgot my cellphone charger but once I got here I noticed that I'd left my jeans there but had brought my cellphone charger haha. Then, us 4 got into a taxi with the asian guy and went to the airport and commented on how the only day that we wanted to go to Hopi Hari it was raining, so weather FAIL. We got there and the line was super huge and then Mari was worried that we were too late and then after checking in and saying bye to the girls, we ran to the gate but then it turns out we weren't that late. So I ended up buying two magazines. Then we got onto the plane and it was okay, though it took longer than I thought it would, because we had to kind of linger in the air to wait for the airport to like, open or something. Anyways, there was this super obnoxious couple next to us and they talked super loud and moved around and waved their arms, seriously, it was so annoying, it was probably their first time on an airplane, judging by the way they were acting like idiots ¬¬ mas chegamos bem, saímos pra almoçar e eu fiquei drifting aqui em casa, doing nothing, the way i should because after all, i am on vacation. (: 

acho que já vou indo. beeeeijos galerinha do mal, especialmente porque agora todo mundo decidiu fazer blog hahaha

No comments: