7.7.09

-

Can you leave things without titles? I'm a n00b, at this, unfortunately. Ah, well.

I have a terrible habit. I stalk. Okay, maybe not stalking, I don't follow people or spy through their windows or anything like that. But I can spend hours on a stranger's profile on orkut, looking at their picture, seeing their scraps, reading their depoimentos, trying to figure out their lives. And one of these days, I started to question why I do this and it's probably because I'm a curious person. I like imagining people's lives. When I'm in the car, I look out and I see everyone walking past and I wonder, "where are they going? what are they feeling?". It's funny how I imagine people's lives based on what I see on their profile. I usually do this with people in the PostSecret community, because lately, not many people have been posting anonymously and I feel like I know them, yknow? Because I see pictures of them and I see their secrets and many times I find that I like the same movies or bands as some of them. It's weird, I'm not sure if this is really the kind of thing I should be writing but whatever.

Truth be told, I should be writing about something else that I have got to get off my chest, but I'm worried about possible repercussions if I tell what I feel here. So I'll just probably wait for Vicky to go online and I'll talk to her haha. 


And here's just a question I've been thinking about these days: If you're in a relationship that isn't good for you and you're not happy, should you end it? 

I'll appreciate any feedback I can get and thanks for reading, always. (: 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beeibii!
eu tou oonliine, veem!
hahahaha
beijos

André said...

Vc quer acabar cmg?
=(