25.7.09

I should upload more than I should.

Eu nunca sei o que escrever aqui, eu tenho preguiça, I think no one cares about what I write mas eu ainda sinto a necessidade de postar, sabe? Então here goes, I'm going to write everything I'm feeling and what I've been thinking about lately. 

I'm cold. As much as I like this city, I don't get why it's so cold. 
Eu acho o layout do meu blog muito pedreiro. 
My hands are freezing. 
I love the color of my nails, this is by far my favorite color yet.
I am so so sick of my songs, they all annoy me. 
I'm super nervous about Monday. 
My cat keeps crying, I don't know why and it's really annoying me. 
I miss André so much. 
I can't believe this is how I'm going to spend the last Saturday of vacation. FAIL. 
I want to eat but I'm not particularly hungry, I'm just bored. 
I want a best friend. 
I don't want André to go to France because although I know he really wants to, I'm so scared of not having him around next year. 
I would be really lonely if I didn't have Vicky. 
I'm scared that I'm going to change who I am. 
Some days, I hold so many feelings in that I feel like I'm going to explode. 
I'm obsessed with Twitter. I just don't update as much as I should because people would think I had no life. 
I hate feeling so upset and ksdjhasdhad and it's such a typical teenager thing to feel
I hate people who are awesome in real life but totally boring on MSN. Or people that are super annoying on MSN but nice in real life (quem será, Vicky??? hahaha) 
I love the song "Andy, You're a Star", it makes me so happy, but the Andy I know isn't a star :( it kind of ruins the song for me. 
It bugs me when people talk to you on MSN just because they're bored but we have nothing to talk about. 
Today, when I was in the movies by myself, I felt the floor start to shake and I got really scared, thinking it was an earth quake and I was alone so I sent a message to André saying that I loved him. 
I'm just recording a track for all the bitches out there, shaking their ass like they just don't care. (: 
I think I might've become one of those girls who don't have friends because they hang out with their boyfriend all the time. 
I miss Bernie :( and it bothers me that he seems to not care at all about us. 
I miss The Gang and how things were so simple before
Quero ir pra Disney. Scratch that, quero amigas com quem ir pra Disney. 
I'm in the mood to watch Disney movies. (: 
Eu ia sair do computador and make a collage mas aí a Vicky entrou. to ruin all my collage fun. hahaha
Is it me or do all John Mayer songs sound the same? I like them, but yknow, just saying. 


Só isso. Falou ae galere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love you, and sorry for ruining your collage fun
:)
and i need to talk to you
about THAT