25.2.10

"I'm in love with you."
"What?"
"I'm really sorry if that's weird for you to hear but I need you to hear it. Probably not good timing, I know that, I just..."
"What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?"
"I just needed you to know. Once."
"I can't."
"Yeah."
"You have no idea -"
"Don't do that."
" - what your friendship means to me."
"Don't do that. I don't wanna do that. I want to be more than that."
"I can't. I'm really sorry if you misinterpreted things, it's probably my fault."
"Not your fault. I'm sorry if I misinterpreted our friendship."


I watched this episode again today, it had been a while since I watched it. :(

PS: I really should be studying for my test tomorrow, math shall be my downfall.

1 comment:

Gian said...

:D

happy for 2 things. Actually more..
1. I now know where this is from.
2. I like this episode!