12.2.10

Carnaval

This carnaval I won't:
  • Go anywhere particularly interesting
  • Have sex
  • Kiss random strangers
  • Dance energetically
  • Sing tacky songs
  • Go out in the streets with my friends
On the other hand, I probably will:
  • Stay most of my time at home
  • Spend alot of time online
  • Watch movies
  • Eat
  • Watch The Office
  • Finally watch the final episode of Dexter
  • Spend a while debating whether I should talk to you or not when you go online
  • Have my mom ask me (after me not having left the house), "Todas suas amigas tão viajando, Lu?"
  • Have my mom ask me, "Pra quem você manda tanta mensagem?"
  • Wallow in my own sadness for staying at home during the happiest week in Brasil.

2 comments:

Gian said...

:(

I'd go there, If I knew how to...

And you forgot to add:
Watch cute stuff
Listen to emo music
e
Wish Gian was online

:D

Anonymous said...

im happy youre going to eat over carnaval, my love
(:
te amo.