4.2.10

500

Yesterday, I watched "(500) Days of Summer" and it was the first time in the five times that I've watched the movie that I didn't feel sad at the end. I don't know, I guess all the other times I felt sad because they didn't end up with each other and because Summer starts acting like a bitch to Tom in the end or because Tom doesn't end up with the girl he thought he would end up with. But last night, when the credits started rolling and "She's Got You High" started playing, I didn't get that melancholic feeling I had the previous times. I then talked to my friend about this and she felt the same way. Maybe it was because this time we were watching it and imagining ourselves in Tom's or Summer's shoes, as opposed as watching the movie and just soaking it up as being the viewer. I don't know, but it just made me happy that Summer ended up with someone that she loved and Tom ended up with another girl. It just goes to show that there might not just be one specific person for everyone, since Tom thought Summer was his soul mate but if they didn't end up together, she obviously wasn't, yknow?



Also, listen to this song that plays in the movie and is pretty cute. :)

No comments: