18.5.10

Marcus: Yeah, and then I was walking home after the party and there was a hobo standing near the garage staring at me. And I was like "Oh shit!" and I ran home.
Me: You ran? You know, you really shouldn't do that. Hobos can smell fear.

Marcus: You know what's a funny saying?
Me: What?
Marcus: Duct tape your butt hole.
Me: ...Did you make that up?
Marcus: Yes *start laughing a lot* I was just in class and I thought of that and I couldn't stop laughing and people kept asking me why I was laughing and I was like "oh, nothing."
Me: ...It is pretty funny.
Marcus: I mean, like, imagine someone duct taping your butt hole! It's hilarious!
Me: Ui, I don't even want to imagine that.
Marcus: But I know you just did! Don't deny it, you n00b. I own you, n00b.


Marcus is the highlight of my days, he's just so awesome.

3 comments:

sheep said...

EU TB PENSO EM COISAS NADA A VER E FICO RINDO SOZINHA

Gian said...

EU NEM PRECISO PENSA PRA FICA RINDO A TOA! HAH

lu.justgotowned.net (this used to work :/)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
EU SEEEMPRE RIO SOZINHA.
(on the bus its quite embarrasing.)