6.5.10

Random ass old pictures

Aww, me and Em with our BFF picture haha, que saudades. We'd ride the bus home together and there was this super creepy bus driver and a bunch of obnoxious asian kids with smelly salgadinhos and we'd listen to our iPods :] ISC uniforms FTW!
I don't know what's funnier about this picture: Em holding a cup of beer, Katie touching her butt, Florence's hat or how awkward it is that I was wearing pants and a dress.
Math has always been an issue with me, haha. This picture was after the summer, hence my tererê and the tan. Unhas bem-feita é para os fracos.
At my old apartment watching Lost. Also notice my "imaaaaginary muffin!" face and the big-ass camera haha.
My first year in Brasil! Só pra mostrar que a Em é parceira desde sempre :] E ui, estou uma monstrinha nessa foto, haha.
Essa foto é a coisa mais WTF da minha vida. Pamella, eu e Marília somos BEXTYS. For those of you who don't know, Marília moved to a brazilian school and started smoking pot and thinking she was better than all of us and Pamella is a slut. Nuff said. Giulia is there too and she is nice, haha :]
We were in this school play and this is us getting ready in the bathroom. Why Stephy has a gun and why Em and I are hanging from the walls is beyond me.

Em's 13th birthday party! Oh and hi, Julia.
Sleepovers at Stephy's were always the best! This is the time that we went to the supermarket and we bought a shitload of candy and chocolate but then we mixed it all in the same bowl and everything tasted terrible, haha. Then we watched The Ring and Chris, her older brother, kept calling the house phone and we kept screaming. Then the next morning we played Wii and it was super new and awesome and we kept laughing because the game narrator had a ridiculous voice, haha.
This is probably the ugliest picture of me ever. This is on my 12th birthday. Notice how I thought I was such a rebel because the tips of my hair were purple and because I was wearing a Blink-182 t-shirt.
Haha, awkwardest picture ever? I don't even know.
Me + Bowling = epic fail. Funny shoes, though!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA AMO SUAS FOTOS, VC ERA LINDA AND YOU CAN'T DENY IT.

Gian said...

at least SOMEONE is interested in Lost!
VERY INTERESTED. Olha so a cara dela!

Eu curti a Stephy with a gun.
Question is, WHO TOOK THE PICTURE! *Tensao*

haha pro two headed yellow wearing person with one of the faces called lu :3

e OLHA SO A CARA DE happy child da Lu no OH HI JULIA

E o creepy face da foto do 12th BDAY. Ate parece que ela ta possessa! xD (spelling fail on possessa?)

Weird pictures are kewl :]

sheep said...

pqp vc foi tipo
SEMPRE FOFA
que raiva de vc :| eu fui fofa até os 4 anos, then i just became an awkward-ass kid.
now i'm an awkward-ass teenager.

alangolom said...

AHH CHILDHOOD PICTURES!
EU CONHECO A KATIE, SHE'S REALLY SWEET!
CAPS AND EXCLAMATIONS!!!