25.5.10

On Tumblr at almost midnight
GOD DAMN IT LUIZA, WILL YOU NEVER GO TO SLEEP?

Okay, so last night I went to sleep around midnight, part;y because I stayed up reading, partly because I was on Tumblr, and partly because I spent some time watching TV with my family. Anyways, this morning I woke up thinking it was 6:30 (time I usually wake up) but then I looked at my watch and saw it was only 5:00. So then I was like "Score! I have an hour and a half to sleep!" I went back at sleep and woke up at 6:55. That's usually the time I leave the house, considering my class starts at 7:10. So then I rush to put some clothes on and grab my make-up and stuff to fix my hair in the car. I go downstairs and my dad's like "Hey, haven't you had breakfast?" and then I answer that I kind of just woke up. He frowns at me and goes to check something on his phone. My dad has those kind of Blackberry phones, though it's not really a Blackberry, but he works off it. I fix my hair in the bathroom downstairs and it's 7:05. My dad is still checking his phone in the living room, apparently oblivious to how late I am. Since I'm not going to get there before the second bell rings, I go into the kitchen. My dad shows up in the door and says, "Breakfast?". So I just ate my breakfast and missed first period, no big deal. My dad is apparently really into us having breakfast, he gets worried when we don't eat anything in the morning.

1 comment:

Gian said...

HAHA, teu pai tem blackberry FALSO!
Jokes
Eu quero um cel phone bom :/