1.5.10

Okay, so apparently technology is seriously conspiring against me because yesterday I made 5 attempts at making a video and they just wouldn't work, Mac wouldn't let me record the whole thing and it just sucked. So last night I made a good version and I tried posting it but it was being super slow and it just wouldn't go so I just went to sleep. Today, while I was morgando in the afternoon, I made an okay-ish video and tried uploading it. It just doesn't go. I've been trying since like 8 PM. It's past midnight now. What the hell, man? And then I went out to dinner and came back and it still hadn't worked! I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, BLOGSPOT.


On an unrelated note, listen to this song, it's nice. :]

3 comments:

Gian said...

failwhale

Anonymous said...

demais.

sheep said...

nhhhh eu quero ver um video de voceee :(((((( blogspot, we hate you!