30.1.10

coisas aleatórias [2]

  • I just thought this picture looked cool. Fuck you Stephenie Meyer, this reminded me of New Moon.
  • Cute earrings. :)
  • I really really want to take a jumping picture.
  • Oh hi, story of my life.
  • HEAVEN.
  • Yuck. Yeah, spelling does matter.
  • People who don't watch this are seriously missing out on so much, it's hilarious.
  • Katy Perry's nails. amaaaaazing!
  • Loooove. I've lost track of how many times I've talked about this book here. Doesn't make it any less awesome.
  • I'm amused easily :)
  • Damn straight.
  • I don't even drink tea but this is adorable, I'd buy it.

Listening to: Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want - The Smiths.
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it quando vc write esses posts com pictures e tudo (:

Gian said...

whats wrong with the "right way to kiss a girl thing"?