28.1.10

random things on my mind

  • I just watched "(500) Days of Summer". Again. Zooey Deschanel is so gorgeous and cute. In the part where they're talking on the bench, her voice sounds exactly like Kendall's from Project Runway. Not a bad thing, it just seemed funny to me.
  • Listen to this song, it plays in the movie. It's just really nice and soothing and Regina Spektor's voice is nice.
  • I've been feeling really out of place where I am, I'm not sure if this is a teenager thing or something more serious. I don't know, I'm just waiting for that moment where I feel like I actually belong somewhere.
  • She may not be human but she sure is gorgeous. If I were a Na'vi, I'd like to look like her.
  • Hey you, the ball's in your court. Get over yourself and come talk to me, if I know you at all this is as sucky to you as it is to me.
  • I saw this preview today. Sup, Ellen Page. It seems just like "Ice Princess", but edgier. Kudos for playing "Pork and Beans" in the preview, though
  • I'm thinking of getting bangs, but I think bangs and glasses looks weird. Thoughts?
  • I watched "Up in the Air" these days and I really liked it, mainly because it didn't end the way I thought it would. I like it when movies surprise me.
  • I'm bored but feeling too antisocial to actually go out and hang out with people and look pretty. Spending my days with Patrick Jane and Dexter and Michael Scott and his crew is just easier.
  • I really really want to watch 'Where the Wild Things Are'.
  • Today my dog went to take a bath at the pet shop and they cut his fur but just on his head. It looks like they shaved his head so my sister wrote "Parabéns Billy! Calouro UFPR 2010!" on a piece of paper and stuck it to the fridge.

1 comment:

Gian said...

para de mofa em casa e go do something!