18.1.10

yeah, HUGE problem.

Pessoalmente, eu acho meio errado ficar colocando coisas assim no meu blog em vez de ir falar com você mesmo, but you're far away and you ignore me when I try to talk to you então fazer o que? The worst part is that I should be mad at you for this, but I'm not. I feel guilty, like I did something wrong and I just want to say I'm sorry, but guess what, I haven't been able to do that either. I miss you alot, and not just because I'm in love with you, but because you're my best friend. I see things that remind me of you and I can't tell you about them because, apparently, now "it's complicated". You were meant to be the one and if you're reading this - which I doubt you will - você vai tar rolling your eyes e pensando que eu sou muito nova, que eu não sei de nada do que eu quero da minha vida, mas eu não sou muito nova pra saber quem eu quero. Sei lá o que eu queria com esse texto, eu queria uma razão, talvez, eu queria tentar te convencer pra mudar de idéia. Tava olhando meu yearbook esse dia (o que você não assinou) e vi lá, "Most Likely to be Together in Five Years". Ha. E agora vou meio que terminar assim porque I've embarrased myself enough right now, desculpa a todos que tiveram que ler isso.



(Chorar no meio da lan house? Not too classy.)

No comments: