26.1.10

coisas aleatórias

  • I really want to get a tattoo, actually more than one, but more on that later. One of my tattoos will be of a bird, though.
  • I have this theory that four is the perfect number of people to have in a group of best friends.
  • I really really want funky, over-sized glasses like these.
  • Was I the only one who thought that Lux should've been older than 14? Anyways, this scene is lovely lovely lovely. :)
  • I'm not really a dog person but pugs are awesome.
  • Agreed.
  • Heeey there '90s! These things are pure EVIL.
  • If this is a necklace, then I very much want it. :)

I think everyone should listen to "Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)" by Arcade Fire right now. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

youre so cool (:

Gian said...

like.

Eu joguei um ferbie na cabeca da minha tia uma vez. n foi lgl...
:/