18.4.10

I just have to get off my chest that I think you're divine

When I dream, I dream of your lips,
When I dream, I dream of your kiss,
When I dream, I dream of your fists, your fists, your fists.

I fell even more in love with Placebo after I watched this (part 2 and 3 are in the related videos, if anyone wants to see the entire thing), which is their documentary of their tour in Asia. Not only are they amazing musicians, the three of them are interesting and lovely people who truly care about their fans, which is important in a band. I love love love them.

"It's been about 12 days and we've visited 5 countries. Airports are not designed to be visited every other day, they are designed to be visited maybe twice a year. Every time that we step on a plane, the law of probability means that we are closer to death. I have a fear of flying; this makes it worse. However, this is all that I know and this is the only thing that I can do, like a travelling minstrel, like somebody who wanders us around and sings for his supper. This is me and this is all you're gonna get."
- Brian Molko

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaw que lindos.
i take back all the crap i said about them