24.4.10

She carefully tiptoed into his room, her long fingers touching the walls, trying not to trip on all the books, shoes and clothes strewn on his cluttered floor. Slowly closing the door, she stood in front of the door, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. He has the habit of always leaving his Ipod playing while he slept and the soft music trickled out of the speakers. He rolled over in his sleep, oblivious to the presence of someone else in his room. She shrugged off her maroon dress and pulled off her sneakers and lay down beside him, hugging him tightly. He turned around and kissed her, still half-asleep.
"Hey you," he greeted. "I thought you'd only be here in the morning."
She grinned in the dark. "It's 4 in the morning, I'm just early!"
He kissed her again and the butterflies in her stomach went berserk. She wrapped her body around his and rested her head on his warm chest. Ba-bum, ba-bum. With his heartbeat in her ears and his warm arms around her, she could finally sleep now. God, how she had missed him.

-

Vaguely based on a random dream I had this week. Don't mind the ridiculous number of clichés, I'm just in a romantic mood.

3 comments:

sheep said...

but your romanticism is just what i need :)

alangolom said...

I love love.
Isso é de uma propaganda de perfume, mas it's still true.
I like stories like this more than I care to admit.

Gian said...

AHHH, I SEE!!
its the Hugh Grant dream, né?

haha, jokes
teamo :3