25.4.10

My birthday is in 108 (Lost!) days.
I am very much excited for my birthday this year, though I know on the day I'll just be like "Okay, hours, please go by more quickly, kthanks". Maybe it's because for my birthday I shall go to São Paulo, even if my parents are against the idea, though there is no reason why they should be against it. I mean, I didn't get anything big for my 15th birthday and now, thanks to Vicky, I have somewhere to crash when I go. So, sucess! Plus, I'm pretty excited to spend my birthday with people I actually like rather than the losers here. No offense. I have also decided that at my next big birthday celebration, probably next year, will have balloons and cupcakes. That's all I'm asking for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MEU BIRTHDAY PARTY TOTAAAAL.
:DD

alangolom said...

BIRTHDAY WIN!

alangolom said...

BIRTHDAY WIN!