23.4.10

Songs that make me want to cry:
  • Transatlanticism - Death Cab for Cutie; Long distance relationships kill me. "I need you so much closer, so come on."
  • Nicest Thing - Kate Nash; What's more heart breaking than being in love with someone who doesn't love you back? "Basically, I wish that you loved me, I wish that you needed me, I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three."
  • Landslide - Smashing Pumpkins; "I'm afraid of changing because I've built my life around you." I just think this song perfectly sums up what I was feeling in January and I couldn't sleep and I just kept listening to this song by myself and crying and waiting for someone to realize that I wasn't okay.
  • Blind - Placebo; You can just hear the desesperation, the amount of love, the sadness in Brian Molko's voice, it tears me up. "I'd fill your every breath with meaning."
  • Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh - Bright Eyes; "You said you'd always be there, well, where are you now?" Oh, Conor, I relate so completely. His voice makes me cry most days, he puts so much emotion into every syllable, you just want to scream out the lyrics because they're so true, so true.
  • You Could Be Happy - Snow Patrol; There's nothing harder than letting go of someone you love. And I guess you just basically want the person you love to be happy, with or without you. In this case, without you. And you just think of everything that's happened, and everything you could've done to stop them from leaving and all of this sadness and this abandom just swells and you're lonely. I relate. "You could be happy, I hope you are, you've made me happier than I've been by far."
  • Asleep - The Smiths; "Deep in the cell of my heart, I will feel so glad to go." I think this song requires no explication, except that I want you all to know that if anything happens to me, this song must play at my funeral.


Sadoquismo musical é uma beleza, hein.


3 comments:

Gian said...

Haligh e You Could Be Happy :3

You Could Be Happy makes me ache inside

Anonymous said...

vontade de chorar com vc lu.
):

sheep said...

eu sou SUPER masoquista musical. cara... SEMPRE. you could be happy é a minha sina. e transatlanticism tb assim como passenger seat. essas 3 músicas acabam comigo :(