4.12.09


"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around." (Here's the link if you wanna see the part of the movie where he says this, it's also cute.) 

And this is my absolute favorite scene of the movie. 

We're getting close to Christmas, go rent "Love Actually" and watch it with people you love. :) 

5 comments:

Gian said...

Do to: Watch this.
XD

alangolom said...

I LOVE THIS MOVIE
WATCH IT EVERY CHRISTMAS
(even though im jewish haha)

Anonymous said...

OHMAAAH.
I WATCHED THIS THE OTHER DAY JUST BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE IT AND BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS.
and that part is adorable even though kiera knightly acts with her chiiiin.
JDLKASSJASLIJAS;
..i love jamie and aurelia together..
they are for sure my favorite 'love, actually' couple.

André said...

Fail, i never seen this movie. Got no movie culture, temos que ver love!

Anonymous said...

god i fucking adore that movie!
(:
i have it at home.
and by home i mean sao paulo haha
fail.