13.12.09

I'm such a sucker for these survey thingies.

Ten Favorite Places To Be:
10. Fnac
9. Bookstores in general, I guess. Especially cozy ones where there aren't any pushy salespeople asking you if you need help.
8. My grandma's house in São Paulo.
7. The farm
6. At a beach when the weather isn't beach-friendly
5. 25 :)
4. My sister's room
3. Empty movie theaters
2. Backstage of a theater
1. Right here.


Nine ‘Weird’ Things About You:

9. I don't like eating meals but I snack constantly.
8. I fall in love with people by reading their blogs.
7. When I was little I didn't know the difference between an apartment and a hotel and I used to tell all my friends that my grandma owned a hotel. 6. I don't own any shorts.
5. I love bad metaphors ex: "If you are the clock, then I am the time"
4. Sometimes I make fun of how bad some songs are, but I secretly love them.

3. 90% of the time when I think of funny things to say, there's no one around that would appreciate the comment.

2.I listen to songs on Youtube more than on my iPod.
1.I still sleep with a stuffed animal, her name is Lamb (guess what animal she is) and I've had her since I was 3.


Seven Things I’m Thinking Of:

7. Why does my foot always fall asleep when I sit on this chair?
6. This vacation I should definitely update my iPod
5. I can't remember if I washed my hair yesterday
4. My lack of plans for this week
3. ...but how much I want to do this week
2. I wonder which one of my friends wants to go with me to get my third piercing on my ear
1. I want to start wearing those colorful bracelets

Six Things You’re Wearing Right Now:
6. Jeans
5. My grey Australia pijama shirt
4. Grey socks
3. My new earrings :)
2. Blue underwear
1. My pink Baby-G watch

Five Things I’m Worried about:
5. Not having time to buy the rest of the presents before I travel
4. André doing badly on his tests this week
3. Gaining weight before I travel
2. Not finding my
Marilyn Monroe poster before I move into the new house
1. The end of the world (I watched '2012' last night)

Four Things On
Table Right Now:

4. Gold headband
3. Gliterry nail polish
2. Scented candle
1. Ashtray

Three Things I Want To Do Today:
3. Put new songs on my iPod
2. Read my new book
1. Sleep

Two Things I’ll Reveal:

1. I wish I had a best friend
2. I'd rather date an awkward kind of weird guy than one of the cool hot guys.

One Secret I’ll Share:

1. I think sharing secrets is stupid and beats the purpose of, y'know, it being a secret.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

liinda te amo (:
LAMB. I love lamb. (:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!