8.12.09

Things that annoy me

- People (besides my parents) telling me what to do and what I can't do.
- When people laugh too hard at something that wasn't thaaat funny.
- When I eat all the popcorn at the movies before the movie is over.
- People that spend too much time talking about themselves.
- People who think I'm stuck-up just because I speak in English. 
- People that don't like Family Guy because they think the jokes are mean. I mean, hello, kind of the point?
- Hypocrites
- When people I don't know very well touch me. 
- Having to repeat myself because the person didn't hear me the first time.
- Explaining jokes. 
- When people wake me up. Besides my mom. 
- People who expect me to be chipper and energetic in the morning. I mean, I just woke up, it's way too early to be happy. 
- When people get overly competitive during games in PE. I mean, after the bell rings, it'll all be over, why stress over it? 
- Pre-teens with facebook. 
- Teachers that try to be funny but fail miserably.
- That crackly sound in the taxi where there's this other guy just saying words and the taxi driver doesn't answer or anything and the sound is just there. 
- When I go to pay for something, and the person doesn't have change. It's okay if I have like a 50 bill or something, but last time I went to get a taxi, it cost like $8.80 and i gave the guy a $20 and he complained and asked if I had any smaller bills. I didn't and he sighed and got the money out of his pocket. ¬¬ 
- When people make fun of the way I dance.
- When you're talking to someone and you ask "so how are you?" and they say "oh, I'm not sure..." because they want you to ask what's wrong. 
- When people ask me to guess things. I rarely guess the right thing, just say it. 
- When I want to talk to someone about something serious and they change the subject. 
- When I take pictures and people keep asking me to put them on the computer. It's like, alright, I will, just not immediately when I get home! 
- Squeaky voices. 
- Claude Troisgros' accent. My mom and Mari think it's cute, it's so not. 
- People who've only watched the Harry Potter movies and say that Snape is mean. 
- People who say that Twilight is better than Harry Potter. 
- When I post something on twitter and people then comment about it in real person; "É, eu sei, eu vi no seu twitter!" 
- pEoPlE wHo tYpE lYk DiS. or with th3 w31rd numb3r th1ng. 

5 comments:

alangolom said...

I second everything in this list.

Anonymous said...

i third it.
(:

Gian said...

nah, I quite like it when her mom wakes me up XD
jokes
- Claude Troisgros' accent.
*watches this*
gorfo.
lol, thats a funny word :D

Veva said...

hahaha pre-teens with facebook

André said...

Hahahaha, I won't fourth completely it, because some of them are indiretas to me =).- "When people get overly competitive during games in PE. I mean, after the bell rings, it'll all be over, why stress over it?" hahaha, so me love. te amo