20.12.09

The year of change

I guess it's time for those reflective blog posts about the year. So, I ask myself, "how was 2009?". If I had to sum it all in one word, it'd be "change". So much has changed this year and I think I have changed. I'm not the same person I was in December of 2008. Not that that's a good or negative thing, it just is, y'know.

Things that marked my year:
- Famble (for better or for worse)
- André; this was basically the "okay, if you guys can make it through this, you can make it through everything" year
- Positivo
- Vicky (this was like, OUR year hahaha)
- My blog and all the lovely people I befriended because of it :)
- Lady Gaga
- Obama
- Skins
- Festas de 15 and "I've got a feeling"
- Swine flu and having extended vacations because of it and alcool gel haha
- Sims 3!
- Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett and now Brittany Murphy dying
- Rio being picked as the city for the Olympic Games
- The whole Kanye thing at the VMA's
- Finding out which people are really there for me, as cheesy as that sounds
- Making new friends :)
- First time learning chemistry
- Twitter
- Andy haha
- Rihanna and Chris Brown incident
- Twilight explosion ¬¬
- HP6 movie!
- First time I went to Rio


And next year? I think 2010 has everything to be the best year EVER! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was totally our year.
let's make every year our year (:
te amo.

Lu said...

fosho, babe! te amo :)