4.12.09

This is going to seem obvious, but I love love love hanging out with people that are similar to me. It's just been a while since I've found people like that. 
So I've been hanging out with these two girls and they're nice and so not like the girls I used to hang out with and I like them. So yeah, life improvement! :) 

Now your eyes roll awake, you're looking at me,
You say Darling what happened? 
Did I fall asleep? 
And you carry me home
Because I know I wasn't here
                                                              Not a Second to Waste - A Rocket to the Moon

Now it's going to get harder, 
And it's going to burn brighter, 
And it's going to feel tougher each and every day,
So let me say that I love you,
You're all I've ever wanted
All I've ever dreamed of to come
and yes you did come
(that's what she said!) 
                                                             Kelsey - Metro Station  

Yeah, and one of the girls showed these two songs and I liked them. :) 

2 comments:

Gian said...

I liked Kelsey. And the video
Not A Second to waste is sad :/
lol

emilie said...

Lu, I'm happy for you. I really am.