21.12.09

My friends annoy me sometimes.

Situation number one.
One of my friends wanted to borrow some of my books for the summer and I said okay, because I don't mind borrowing my books. So, when we met up, I lent her The Perks of Being a Wallflower, which is amaaazing, in portuguese, which is called "As Vantagems de Ser Invisivel." She looked at the book, read the title out loud, laughed and said, "É, como se fosse possível ser invisível."

Situation number two.
I was with another friend and we were looking through magazines. I picked up a magazine that had Dakota Fanning on the cover and I was like "wow, when did she grow up?" and started looking through the magazine until I reached the article with Dakota Fanning. My friend started looking at it with me and there were photos of Dakota Fanning in other jobs, like in War of the Worlds and New Moon, but it didn't show all of her movies. And my friend was like, "She was also in Uptown Girls. Why isn't there a picture of her in that?". And she started looking through the magazine trying to find a picture of Dakota Fanning in Uptown Girls.

Situation number three.
One of my friends' favorite song is "I've Got a Feeling".

Situation number four.
They always want to go to the mall. Like every weekend. Not that I hate the mall or anything, I happen to like going to the movies alot. But the thing is, they go to the mall to have lunch or dinner and then to walk around. And everyone goes to the mall so we always end up seeing someone we know. Anyways, tomorrow they want to have lunch with all the girls because majority of us are travelling wednesday. And so, our goodbye lunch is going to be at the (drum roll please)...the mall! Because they love it there! Because they're so original!


Grr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA
bedgi.
my friends annoy me too, de boa (:

Veva said...

EI EU QUERIA LER ESSE LIVRO PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER! e estou gostando dos que você me emprestouu!