30.11.09

Childhood

Okay, so when I was a kid, I basically just watched TV all day and ate cake. I was super chubby. Anyways, based on Vicky's post about things that marked (can you say that in english? I'm thinking of 'marcou' and can't be bothered to find the right word) her childhood, here is my list of favorite TV shows when I was
 little. 

Johnny Bravo - How inapropriate is it that this show was about this sexist guy trying to get laid? Because of this show, I started saying "whatever" and randomly screaming "do the monkey!" :) 

Dexter's Laboratory - So cool. Because of this show I know that cheese omelet in french is "omelet du fromage". My favorite episodes were the one with the Oonsalagoompagoomp (where he eats like a kilo of meat) and the one where he turns into a clown because a clown bites him hahaha. Oh, and I never understood how a huge laboratory fit into his house and his parents had no idea about it!
 
Powerpuff Girls - I was Bubbles :) . Mojo Jojo was pretty funny, even though he had no skull and had to wear a helmet to protect his brain. Oh, and Him is a tranvestite. Blew my mind when I figured that out haha.

Ed, Edd n Eddy - Majority of their episodes were about schemes for them to get 25 cents so they could eat jawbreakers which were huuuuge. I secretly had a crush on Double D, probably the first sign of my love for nerds haha although I have no idea what he's doing in the intro part haha. They would always stick their arms and other crap into their ears and it'd go through the other side. I'm also pretty sure Ed had a mental disability (bédgi). Oh and Jimmy was gay hahaha. 

Cow and Chicken - This is like the trashiest TV show. I remember they ate pork butts (WTF?) and had this little catapult thing that threw the butts in their mouth, which I wished I had. Oh and there was this whole mystery because you could only see their parents legs and um, how did two humans have children that were livestock?! 

Courage the Cowardly Dog - Stupid dog, you make me look bad! Bugabugabuga! This show was so cool, and Muriel was such a cute little old lady :) "The things I do for looove". Courage had a hole in a tooth which appeared when he screamed. Oh and there's an episode based The Exorcist; creeeepy. 

4 comments:

alangolom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alangolom said...

DEXTER rocked.
The only cartoon I didnt like was Courage the cowardly dog

Gian said...

I liked Courage; Ed, Edd and Eddy; and PPG. xD
I always wanted to watch Dexter, only I never had the tv on when it was passing...

Also, I loved how the secretary in PPG never showed her face hehe

emilie said...

meu deuss, i loved the powerpuff girls. and you werent that chubby u were super cute! the ''cow and chicken'' used to freak me out.