28.11.09

Yesterday I went to my friend's churrasco and made friends :) 

Me: Nossa, é, tem uma guria super puta na minha sala. 
Him: É, eu sei, ela foi no cinema com esse cara e chupou ele. 
Me: Ui, sério, acho muito ruim fazer essas coisas no cinema. 
Him: Aham. A não ser que fosse comigo, aí eu não me importaria. 
Hahahaha

And then they were talking about Posimusic (which is this project where we have to make music videos in english) and they said they wanted to do "What's my age again?", which is the video where they guys run around naked. :) 

And then one of them put on my huge sunglasses and then turned to the other and said "E aí?" and he said "Ai, você tá uma gata?" and the other one said "Então me pegava?" and then they high-fived hahaha. 

Oh how I've missed having guy friends! :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA TE ENTENDO COMPLETAMENTE LUIIZA