25.11.09

Open up my eager eyes

I think it's pretty cool how every time I listen to "Mr.Brightside", I still feel the same way I did when I listened to it for the first time.

It was only a kiss, how'd it end up like this? It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss!  

This is the video for it, Brandon looks so good here. 
At 2:25, she looks so pretty, she reminds me of Cassie from 'Skins'. 
I've always thought that the part between between 2:08 and 2:17 was awesome. 
3:08 - Old man win! hahaha
oh and this is a funny comment for the video:. 
"this song reminds me of my boyfriend that is a awsome guy. Im using my brothers acount cause he left it on"
 i love people who share unnecessary information. not like TMI, but information that noone really cares about. 



1 comment:

Gian said...

Likes this :D
Thanks