21.3.10

Back from my weekend at Campinas. That city is way too hot, prefiro minha cidadezinha fria mesmo. :)

Okay, so Friday I went to a party and it was super fun and I liked it...until a certain point. I'm not sure what happened to me, there wasn't even a real trigger, but it's just like suddenly everything I've been feeling for the past three months just crashed into me and I felt like crying and crawling into a hole. Anyways, it was just this terrible feeling and I didn't want to tell my friends what was up, mainly because they wouldn't get it. So then, I eventually went home and kept trying not to cry and went to write exactly what I was feeling here. Luckily, my internet wasn't working and I went to bed and slept it off. I wasn't being sarcastic when I said 'luckily', it's just because now I know that if I read what I'd been feeling, I would've been embarrased and known that I was overreacting.

In a nutshell what I felt Friday night: As much as I appreciate and love the new people in my life, I just wish I were still close to someone I've known for more than one year and who knows me well.

Meh, I just don't know anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you for more than a year.
I know you well
(:
Te amo.

sheep said...

i know. how you feel.