7.3.10

R: Uh, How about this Arienette, how does she fit into all this?
C: Umm, I’d prefer not to talk about it, in case she's listening.
R: Oh, I’m sorry, I didn't realize she was a real person.
C: She's not. I made her up.
R: Oh, so she's not real?
C: Just as real as you or I.
R: I don’t think I understand.
C: Neither do I, but after I grow up, I will. I mean a lot... A lot of things… are really unclear for me right now.


Conor Oberst is so so lovely, I'm in love with him. Thisˆ is taken from this interview he did with a radio that's at the end of one of his songs, "An Attempt to Tip the Scales". The rest of the interview is here, check it outttt. Gah, he's amazing.
(PS: The interview is sort of a joke, he was making fun of the dark mood of the album.)

2 comments:

Gian said...

:]

Anonymous said...

nao entendi tipo NADA de NADA