15.3.10

Embarrasing moment of the day:

So, this happened with the same guy from my other embarrasing moment. Like he doesn't already think I'm a freak. So anyways, I was having lunch with my friends at this place near school and we were sitting outside on the varanda-y thing. And then the guy walks by our table to go talk to someone on the table behind us and of course my friend winks at me and my other friend nudges me and I'm like "Yeah, I know, I saw him" haha. And then he starts walking away and I make a face like "Mm come here, you are quite delicious" to tease my friends. And then he turns around. And looks at me like "what the fuck?". And because I'm such a discrete person, instead of looking away or start talking to one of my friends, I explode into giggles and cover my face.

No wonder people don't take me seriously hahaha what a fail.

2 comments:

Gian said...

You're spechul xD

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA QUE LINDA.
btw like ALL girls HAVE to point out when your crush is coming, as if you hadn't noticed already haha