18.3.10

So, before my dance class, I was chilling with the girls in my dance class in the locker room thingie and they're all younger than me, like 13. And they started talking about how they were going to get drunk this weekend and then one of the girls was saying how the guy she was into was probably going to be drunk when they hooked up. Oh, and then this other girl who looks like she's 10 was talking about how she was hooking up with this guy and how he grabbed her butt and then she slapped him. And I'm just listening like "Uh, wow." Argh, no wonder our future is doomed if 12 and 13 year olds are getting drunk and hooking up.

3 comments:

sheep said...

jesus! when i was 12/13, I spent my weekends watching movies with my friends! :( it's so sad to see what society is building up to be... and we used to think children were the hope for a better world.

Gian said...

Hmm, where should I deposit the hope I was saving for humanity?

Anonymous said...

Nossa medinho.
Até eu ter uns 12 eu ainda brincava de Barbie, sério.
Que medo dessas minas haha