11.3.10

coisas aleatórias [4]

  • :)
  • hahahahahahahahaha
  • Okay, I decided that I'm getting bangs tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be a major fail. Also, cute outfit win.
  • I'm like the most easily amused person in the world haha.
  • Blair Waldorf rules.
  • Want!
  • "You are beautiful, Susie Salmon." And these days I figured out that she's Briony from 'Atonement', win!
  • Gah, I've been craving this for such a long time, someone go with me to Yoguland pl0x?
  • Couple pictures FTW!
  • Awesome, I want to do this. Too bad none of my friends own trampolines :/
Now playing: Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana
:)

2 comments:

Gian said...

depois de mtu tempo tentando entrar no blog pra ver o post, eu consegui :D

Haha pro brody Eddy, com mtus feelings :D

w00t franja
qualquer coisa vc tinge o cabelo de rosa que NEM vao perceber a franja... ou vao te comparar com a mina do Naruto...
Cosplay HAHAHA

Eu vo com vc la no yoguland, só dexo pega meu plane :D

You are amazing tbm xD

Anonymous said...

amei amei AMEEI.
do these like every day please? haha.
o do harry hilaarious, e the other ones are so cute.

e omg i was actualy really shocked quando eu tilted the screen back hahahahaha