3.3.10

So basically,

all I want to do all day is stay in bed and watch Skins and '500 Days of Summer' with my cat and drink chocolate milk. I'm not sure why, but waking up in the morning to go to school has become so arduous and I just sit in class day-dreaming and thinking about random things, like what I wan to name my children or about my future tattoos and then worrying because I'm not paying attention and then worrying because I won't passar no vestibular and worrying because I'll get a shit job and I'll have to live with my parents for way too long. Oh yeah, and then when school's finally over, what do I do? Absolutely nothing.



(This wasn't supposed to become a rant, I'm sorry, I know how annoying these blog posts are.)

1 comment:

Gian said...

Vc n tinha dance lessons and whatnot?

You worry too much :/

Worst case scenario: Vc cada com um velho rico e espera ele morrer.

Dai vc vem mora comigo :D